"Ohana means family. Family means no body gets left behind, or forgotten."
"This is my family... It is little, and broken, but still good."

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Hope

I am seriously too damn optimistic! I haven't even ovulated yet for this cycle and I've already planned some stupid way to tell Juan that I'm pregnant. Like, I've already bought everything and hidden it away so he can't find it. Last time I just threw the stick at him. This time it will be much cuter! 
I'm so excited, and it aggravates me. What if I don't get pregnant again this month? I'm just going to crush myself. And yet I can't seem to let the hope fade- the hope that we will be blessed with another child soon. I hope and pray that we are. I would love to have a child to fill my empty and aching arms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment