"Ohana means family. Family means no body gets left behind, or forgotten."
"This is my family... It is little, and broken, but still good."

Monday, February 8, 2016

Dear Baby Bear- week 18

Dear Baby Bear,

It was my birthday this past week! We celebrated pretty much all weekend- it was fun. Abuela came over and made some tapatias, and she brought over a chocolate tres leches cake. It was delicious! 
I haven't been feeling you move around as often as you did a couple weeks before. You've also moved down lower into my pelvis. Your heartbeat has been harder and harder to find because of this. I haven't been feeling any pressure or anything, so I'm guessing you're okay. 
I don't really have much to report this week! Sorry. It's been pretty uneventful. I have yet to receive a call from the MFM for our ultrasound, and I haven't been having any hard/conflicting feelings regarding being pregnant with you and your sisters death. I am definitely bigger this time around (I'm also 20lbs heavier). The top picture is my 17 week bump comparison with your sister, and the bottom is today, at 18 weeks.




Oh! And I can no longer sleep flat on my stomach anymore- it's too uncomfortable. I now have to throw a knee out, so my body is angled out. Other than that, everything is going fine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment