"Ohana means family. Family means no body gets left behind, or forgotten."
"This is my family... It is little, and broken, but still good."

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Another Date Night

Had another wonderful date night last night! We went to the Pineapple Grill for the first time, and let my just say this: IT WAS GOOD! It's also the only place in Rexburg to get sushi :P I forgot to take a picture of my before, so here is my after
Please notice, that the wasabi and the ginger are NOT touched :P Mr. Barcenas had some salmon with crushed mango, and a pineapple sauce. It was different - good, but different. We then went back to FatCats, because we didn't finish off all of out tokens from the other night. We ended up getting a total of 449 tickets! A new record for us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment