"Ohana means family. Family means no body gets left behind, or forgotten."
"This is my family... It is little, and broken, but still good."

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

COLD Feet

This isn't a reference to how I think my marriage was a horrible decision. My feet really are cold! But you know what? My husband lets me put my cold feet on him! Isn't that great?!? I think so :) Anywhos - for those who don't know, my feet get really, and I mean REALLY cold. I'm not alone, though. My mom's feet get cold, my older sister's feet get cold, and I don't know about the rest of my sib's. Wanna see my solution to cold feet?
Behold! Warm feet!


See, Mom and I made some corn bag things last winter, and I use them for EVERYthing. Sore muscles? CORN BAG! Cramps? CORN BAG! Cold feet? CORN BAG! These things are amazing! I just put on some socks, grab some stretchy headbands, and BAM! Warm feet :) Oh, and don't forget to pop em in the microwave for a bit, that's an important part :P


No comments:

Post a Comment