"Ohana means family. Family means no body gets left behind, or forgotten."
"This is my family... It is little, and broken, but still good."

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Date Night

We went to the Straw Maze again! It was so much fun, and soooo much better in the dark than it is in the day light. It's also a lot more fun with more people! Who would have thought? Our night started with a Chinese dinner (Mr. Barcenas was a total sweetie and let me choose, even though he hates Chinese food), some games at Fat Cats, and then we met up with the group at a friends house around eight. It was my friend and her husband, her sister and brother-in-law, and then that brother-in-laws cousin with his girlfriend. It's not as confusing as it sounds, promise. Anyways! We went to the maze, got lost, us girls screamed a few times, the Mr. almost punched a guy off his stilts, and I almost wet my pants. That's what I get for not going before we left! We finally left at about ten because Mr. Barcenas had homework, of course. It was fine with me though, because I was starting to get cold and I wanted some hot chocolate. I love how it's only a buck at Maverick right now! Go and get it while you can!
Lots of fun tonight, met some cool people, and actually socialized. I don't normally like to get out much, but the Mr. and I have been going out with other couples quite a bit lately. I kinda like it! Gets us out of the house, and some things are just more fun with more people.

No comments:

Post a Comment