"Ohana means family. Family means no body gets left behind, or forgotten."
"This is my family... It is little, and broken, but still good."

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Dear Baby Bear- week 13

Dear Baby Bear,

You're the size of a jalapeño! I find it funny and ironic, because you're Hispanic. We've hit the 13 week mark, the last week of the first trimester. Only a few more weeks till we know what you are! Are you a boy, like your father and I feel you are? Or are you a girl, like your grandmothers think you are? Only time will tell! And I hate waiting. 
Yesterday was WallE's birthday! 



He's now two whole years old! It's incredible that your father and I have had him for this long. It's crazy how time just seems to fly past, but can seem to last such an eternity as well. Anyways! You're uncle went shopping with me for WallE's birthday present, and he picked him out a nice new red ball- WallE LOVES it! Absolutely loves it. 



He wanted to play with it all last night, and I had to take it away from him so we could get some sleep! He also got a cupcake shaped dog cookie, which he also enjoyed. We had to put Eva in the other room so he could enjoy it all by himself. And enjoy it he did!  

"Can I eat it now?"



So far (symptom wise) you still have me unable to eat chicken. Also, the heartburn with you is incredible. It didn't start till about 24 weeks with Lilly, and you've got me eating tums like candy already! You made me get up to go to the bathroom four times last night. That's a new record. Usually it's only once or twice. Im definitely feeling a heaviness in my lower abdomen (aka, you, and my uterus), and my face looks like a teenagers with all the acne that's popped up. They say that pregnancy is the wonderful time where the woman is glowing and absolutely beautiful. I don't feel like that's true! Sure, it's amazing that my body is growing another life, but the mom being beautiful? Honey, I look fat because of all the bloat, and I have a pizza face. Let's just wait till I look like I'm pregnant before we go off saying I'm beautiful just yet.

Here I am, pregnant with you. In exercise and regular clothes- both on the same day 





Yep! Just lots of bloat. But that's okay, because it's all for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment