"Ohana means family. Family means no body gets left behind, or forgotten."
"This is my family... It is little, and broken, but still good."

Monday, December 28, 2015

Dear Baby Bear- week 12



Dear Baby Bear,
You are now twelve weeks, a supposed mile stone. At this point, the chances of miscarrying you are very, very small. But, as we know, there's a reason for that small percentage- someone had to lose their baby in order to be that tiny 1%. So here's to hoping that we are never the family that is stuck in the 1% ever again.
I'm having a hard time trying to connect with you. I realize that you're there because I can now find and hear your heartbeat whenever I feel like it, but it doesn't seem real. You don't seem real. And I've probably already said that in a letter somewhere, but it's true. And I'm sorry. I want to feel a connection with you, I really do. I just haven't gotten to that point yet, I guess...


No comments:

Post a Comment