"Ohana means family. Family means no body gets left behind, or forgotten."
"This is my family... It is little, and broken, but still good."

Monday, December 28, 2015

Dear Baby Bear- week 6

Dear Baby Bear,

Im finally feeling nauseous! Yay! But it's only occasionally. Sometimes it's after I eat, sometimes it's in the evening (which is when I had it with your sister). And I've been having more cramping. Hopefully it's the okay kind of cramping, I don't want to lose you. I want to bring you home and cuddle you and dress you up in cute clothes.
Your dad and I went out and bought you a few gender neutral sleepers the other day. We're really hopeful that you'll make it. We also feel like you're going to be a boy. I don't know why, but we're always compelled to call you "he" instead of "she." We already have your name picked out, either way! If you're a boy, you'll be known (at least on the blog) as our little Lion. And, if you're a girl, you will be known as Bumblebee. We also have your nursery picked out for you, too. Depending on your gender, of course. And which ever gender you're not, you're future opposite gender sibling will get the other name.
I'm so excited to see what you bring to our lives. We've had this gaping hole for a while now, and already you seem to be filling a piece of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment